1. If it’s your birthday, you better be prepared to army crawl to get to your desk:
Or you could just smash through it; that’s more dramatic.
Above is Kelsey, our Baseball/Softball Product Coordinator on her birthday this year. I think she used the climb-over-your-neighbors-desk method. Smart move, Kelsey.
2. If you dress up in something more formal than jeans, expect funny looks.
MaxPreps is casual. Most of our team is/was a coach and/or athlete. Some of the staff have to go to practice right after work, so seeing sweats repping a team member’s alma matter is the norm.
3. At Christmas time, you WILL sing the Christmas carols.
Every Christmas, Andy, MaxPreps’ President, gathers the company in the lobby. We all put on a festive holiday hat and merrily sing a few Christmas carols together. It wouldn’t be a MaxPreps Christmas without it.
4. Just had a baby? You better drop the little one off in the Coach Support department for the ladies to coo over for a while.
Baby Bowling is going to be a little heart breaker.
And there have been a lot of new additions to the MaxPreps family lately.
5. There will always be fresh, buttery popcorn waiting for you in the break room on Wednesdays.
What “rules” do you have at your office? Hopefully at least one of them is as tasty as fresh popcorn. Tell us below in the comments.