- Download and install Google Chrome (it’s free!) if you don’t already have it on your computer.
- Click on the Chrome icon to access the internet.
- Once you are on the webpage you want to turn into a PDF document click on the wrench icon in the upper left corner and select print.
- The print preview screen will open where you will be able to adjust the basic settings. Under “Destination” you want to select Print to PDF. Then click print.
- A save box will open where you can choose where on your computer you would like to save the file. You can change the name (if you would like) and click save.
Download Google Chrome now.
Learn more print functions built in to Google Chrome.